InsideSales.com is the market leader in the emerging sales acceleration market. Breakthrough innovations in cloud-based communications, gamification, predictive analytics and data visualization have helped make the company one of the hottest employers in the United States. In fact, Inc. Magazine recently recognized the company as the 5th fastest growing software company in the country.
We are searching for a talented and bright marketing professional to assist the Marketing department here at InsideSales.com. With our company growing at a fast rate, we need someone who can efficiently and effectively generate quality content that will be beneficial for the marketing of the company. We are looking for someone with 1-3 years of marketing experience.
- Assists in all aspects of event administration, including negotiations for space contracts, food and beverage coordination and orders, coordination of supplies and audiovisual equipment, event signs, as well as timely delivery of appropriate collateral to meet the quality expectations and standards of IWP
- Creates and revises room layouts for events as needed
- Proposes new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process
- Serves as liaison with vendors on event-related matters
- Assists with managing on-site production and clean-up for events as necessary
- Prepares name-tags, materials, notebooks, packages, gift bags, registration lists, seating cards, etc.
- Coordinates venue payments and close out all events as needed
- Serves as special project coordinator on marketing team to ensure seamless execution of mailings and other communications initiatives in support of the marketing/communications strategy
- Collaborates with other Marketing team members to ensure a full functioning department
InsideSales.com offers competitive compensation, generous benefits including stock options, a matching 401(k) program, healthcare insurance and reimbursement accounts, as well as a gym membership and ongoing training & education programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Proven record of organizing and planning successful events
- Individual who keeps up with trade shows and industry events preferred
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and mail merges; email and web searches
- Demonstrates the ability to collaborate internally with staff and management
- Demonstrates the ability to collaborate externally
- Demonstrates the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates the ability to interpret complex information
- Demonstrates the ability to work cross-functionally as needed
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain a high level of ownership and accuracy on all work activities