HEINEKEN USA Inc., the nation's leading upscale beer importer, is a subsidiary of Heineken International BV, the world's most international brewer. European brands imported into the U.S. include Heineken Lager, the world's most international beer brand, Heineken Light, Amstel Light, Newcastle Brown Ale, and Strongbow cider. HEINEKEN USA also imports the Dos Equis portfolio, Tecate portfolio, Sol, Indio, Carta Blanca and Bohemia brands from Mexico. For a safe ride home, download the HEINEKEN USA-sponsored Taxi Magic™ application from your smartphone at taximagic.heineken.com.
We are recruiting for the exciting position of Events & Communication Manager .
Area of Responsibility:
Responsible for leading highly complex employee and customer events throughout the year in collaboration with HEINEKEN USA’s C-level executives. Additionally contributes to communications efforts (e.g. Corporate/Brand PR, employee communications, customer relations) in alignment with Corporate Relations team priorities.
- Lead the planning & execution of key complex events (e.g. employee meeting, National Distributor Conference, others) in collaboration with C-level executives at HEINEKEN USA. Design and execute engagement efforts that create legendary “wow” moments for employees, customers and other stakeholders. Ensure events strategically ladder-up to company priorities
- Manage both strategic vision and day-to-day execution of key events, managing cross-functional teams in excess of 50+ individuals
- Bring deep expertise, excitement, accountability and creativity to engagement activities
- Must have high degree of empathy and a passion for employees, customers
- Collaborate well cross-departmentally (e.g. with sales, HR, marketing teams)
- Oversee management of agency(s) appointed to aid in strategy and execution of the key events, communications activities
- Able to lead communications projects beyond events (e.g. Corporate & Brand PR, employee engagement, customer relations), as needed
- Drive a positive impact on the broad Corporate Relations team and the Heineken USA organization. Utilize influencing skills to enable the advancement of your objectives while gaining team and organizational consensus
- Perform other duties, as required
- Be Brave
- Decide & Do
- Hunt as a Pack
- Take it Personally
More than eight years of experience in leading events and corporate/brand communication, with the ability to demonstrate continually increasing levels of responsibility, in corporate relations or corporate communications with business, government or trade associations. Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree required
Heineken - 5 months ago
Heineken is one of the world's leading brewers, with a wide international presence through a global network of distributors and breweries....