GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
GE Software Marketing seeks an experienced Marketing Manager to join our growing team in San Ramon, California. The Marketing function reports to the Director of Software Marketing Communications and works across all of the GE Businesses to build awareness and adoption of GE Software and Technologies. GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
The Software Marketing Manager- Events & Experience focuses on directing event strategy and implementation and will oversee the San Ramon visitor center and processes.
- Develop and implement marketing event programs to communicate GE’s vision for the future of software and analytics that will drive the Industrial Internet.
- Under the supervision of the Marketing Director and team, research and create calendar of rationalized events with partners, analysts, and industry associations, in support of Industrial internet thought leadership and GE Software awareness building.
- Work with Software Alliances and Business Development teams to determine detailed plan for partner events and joint marketing, as needed.
- Partner with GE Businesses, GE Corporate Communications and other internal marketing teams to drive effective GE Software marketing and educational events.
- Team with GE Brand and User Experience team to create a vibrant, memorable and effective visitor experience at the new San Ramon design center.
- Develop and implement San Ramon visit process and guidelines, including staffing, pre- and post-visit recommendations, branding of the site and the experience, as well as procuring any required tools and equipment. Site visitors include potential partners and customers, software teams across other GE Businesses and locations, students and academics, media and influencers.
- Own the Software event marketing tool kits, including collateral, signage, activities, promotional materials, pre- and post- engagement plans.
- Work with Software Digital Marketing Manager to create effective and useful online tools, including calendars, request processes, and the ability to provide visibility to other teams within GE.
- Develop and communicate event success metrics and return-on-investment measurements; create dashboard and reports for Marketing Team and for GE Software Leadership.
- Research and implement the latest tools and resources to increase team productivity.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or Business.
- A minimum of 8 years of marketing experience.
- A minimum of 5 years high technology experience.
- A minimum of 3 years working with partners, alliances and third-party organizations.
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in San Ramon, CA.
- Must be willing to travel.
- You must submit your application for employment on the careers page at www.gecareers.com to be considered.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- Technology or software experience.
- Leadership and execution experience in enterprise technology marketing events.
- Ability to manage CxO communications and interactions.
- Technology partner marketing experience.
- Marketing program creation and measurement.
- Track record of successfully managing multiple programs with poise under pressure.
- Fluency in web technologies, social media, and digital marketing.
- Persuasive communicator and effective relationship-builder, invigorated by the possibility of working across a large, global and complex entity.
- Persuasive communicator and effective relationship-builder.
Section 19 Job
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 19 OF THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE ACT.
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
GE Careers - 18 months ago
At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Developing people is how we have succeeded across industries...