NetCracker seeks an Event Assistant to assist the Marketing department in day-to-day activities. This entry level position would provide the right candidate with an opportunity to learn the inner workings of a corporate technology Marketing department.
- Assist local marketing team with pre-show activities including: exhibitor kit fulfillment; NetCracker staffing for the event and all travel related logistics; collateral selection for the event; coordination of booth shipment and other logistics as needed. Additionally assist with any internal events including: researching local venues and vendors, printing and coordinating name tags and other logistics as needed
- Responsible for the organization of all events, exhibitions and hospitality as per calendar of events agreed within the Marketing Budget and Plans for all business areas. This will include developing project plans with critical analysis
- Oversee the coordination of internal training sessions, Quarterly Business Reviews and Corporate functions – manage all of the related logistics for each including, but not limited to, venue set-up, participant scheduling, transportation needs, hotel accommodations, catering, agendas, etc.
- Source, organize, and manage trade shows and seminars from conception through to on-site management and lead follow-up
- Coordinate and implement customer events
- Sales Engagement – Work with Sales team to fulfill collateral requests and printing needs for onsite prospect meetings and training events
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field required
- 2-3 years experience in event management; preferably in the high tech industry
- Effective project management skills is essential
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Initiative, drive, common sense, creative flair and flexibility
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Some travel is required (domestic & international)