Events, both internal and customer-facing, are a means to an end at Imagine Learning: they contribute to brand awareness, customer confidence, and employee engagement; they generate leads, strengthen relationships and result in revenue. The Events Manager produces efficient and effective results in the execution of a wide range of engagements. Other members of the Sales Operations team pitch in to help make events successful.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, or equivalent work experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Understanding of lead generation and of the sales process preferred
- Experience in the travel and/or events industry preferred
- Excellent organizational ability, including record/document management
- Extreme devotion to detail
- Microsoft Office expertise, with emphasis on Excel skills
- Excellent time management, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- Good writing skills with impeccable grammar
- Strong interpersonal skills—customer-centric, positive attitude, engaging personality
- Availability for travel to national conferences (includes weekends on occasion)
Imagine Learning - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard
Imagine Learning is your language and literacy solution, providing award-winning educational software to hundreds of thousands of students...