Essential Functions: |
- Manage a variety of trade shows, online marketing events and specialized programs.
- Manage online webinar events and coordinate event creation, registration, promotion, production, follow-up campaigns and archiving.
- Act as the primary logistics and administration contact for trade shows and marketing events. This includes contracts, shipping of materials, product procurement, booth properties/logistics, graphics, computers/media, literature, promotional items, rental equipment, and tracking of product during transportation and return.
- Ensure alignment and communication between all involved departments/individuals, setting up planning meetings, identifying priorities and deliverables to ensure their readiness for the event and working towards agreed upon goals and budget for each event.
- Work with vendors to maintain product/promotional item inventory to support all events.
- Coordinate with marketing/sales team on all pre-show and post-show promotional activities, including e-blasts, press releases and website updates.
- Arranges for trade show/event lead collection and work with Sales and Marketing to execute on post-show follow-up including post-event reports.
- Maintain event database of cost vs. budget and ROI.
- Support and help manage a range of Marketing activities including: external vendors and suppliers; site selections; future event research and analysis; staff hotel and travel arrangements; and onsite support of events.
- Review current and existing processes, finding ways to increase efficiencies.
- Bachelor ’s degree
- 3-5 years of prior experience in High Technology industry managing trade shows, field marketing events and online webinars.
- Strong project management, very detail oriented and strong communication skills
- Highly organized with effective and efficient multi-tasking and management of many diverse and demanding activities across multiple teams and events
- Empowered self starter who can initiate and drive activities to successful conclusions
- Outstanding team player who thrives in high performing collaborative teams
- Experience some or all of Salesforce, Marketo, Google apps, Microsoft Office and website production desired
- Experience with event promotion helpful
- Experience managing contractor and vendor relationships
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time
Revolution Analytics - 21 months ago