The Events Marketing Associate supports the efforts of the events production and sales teams through marketing in traditional and interactive media. Marketing projects include email campaigns, print collateral, social media, web content, and deliverables for sponsors and partners.
- Design HTML emails and templates.
- Update existing collateral and create new collateral, including registration forms, brochures, and flyers.
- Design banner ads for online advertising.
- Create and resize graphics for Web and email campaign use.
- Respond to incoming event questions through the events mailbox.
- Compile and format content from multiple sources for brochures.
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining events presence on social networking sites.
- Pull database contact lists for email and mail campaigns.
- Work with the senior events associate to coordinate with event sponsors, including placing logos on the website and executing on advertising deliverables.
Forrester is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring. Our product is our intellectual capital, so we welcome and reward intellectual excellence, curiosity, and sophisticated thinking and look for:
Forrester Research is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination, including sexual harassment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Dreamweaver.
- The ability to hand-code HTML.
- The ability to learn quickly and work independently.
- The ability to manage large quantities of diverse content.
- Strong business and marketing writing skills (preferred).
- Two to three years of experience in marketing preferred.
- A B.S./B.A. in a related field.
Forrester Research - 2 years ago
Can't see the tech forest for the trees? Maybe a Forrester ranger can guide you through the technological timber. One of the leading...