This person will work closely with the Partnership Sales Coordinator to ensure proper set up and tear down at events as well as other basic office maintenance, equipment maintenance and business errands. This is a responsible non-supervisory position.
- The Events Setup person is responsible for safely and punctually transporting, assembling, and tearing down field sales equipment at assigned locations.
- This position will require problem-solving, accurate and timely communication with internal staff, and interaction with event management personnel to establish optimal siting for Green Mountain selling activities taking into account multiple variables.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A keen sense of safety and desire to take corrective action when safety risks are present required.
- Demonstrated record of punctuality and reliability required.
- 6 months of experience with equipment setup and tear-down and/or transportation required.
We are seeking candidates with a stable work history that demonstrate our core traits of innovation, partnership, commitment, tenacity and accountability.
Please respond if you think you have what it takes to be in an Events Set Up position. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to us at: bestjobs@GreenMountain.com . The subject field of your email must include the job code 0114-128IT . Please submit the document in PC compatible Word or rich text file.
Green Mountain Energy Company - 4 months ago