This person will work closely with the Partnership Coordinator to manage event gear and sales materials, set up and tear down at events, and other office tasks as assigned. This is a responsible non-supervisory position.
- Prepare and deliver events materials to assigned locations and ensure proper and timely set up and tear down at events
- Operate and maintain company vehicle with a focus on safety
- Responsible for general upkeep of inventory with weekly tracking
- Responsible for maintaining properly working equipment at all times and addressing needs in a timely fashion
- Respond immediately to calls from co-workers regarding event set up and take down issues
- Maintain and manage sales materials and supplies
- Support Partnership Coordinator with administrative duties as needed
- Communicate effectively with field managers, event planners, sales agents, and other GME staff
- Perform daily pre and post trip vehicle inspections
- Responsible for cleanliness of company vehicle, inside and outside
- Obtain minor maintenance tasks on vehicle when necessary (oil changes, vehicle inspection, etc.)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Two years prior experience in event set up preferred
- Current (issued within last three years) valid driver’s license required
- Must possess and maintain a safe driving record
- Must be able to lift and carry 50-75 lbs
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
- Reliable transportation required
- Responsible, cooperative and enthusiastic team player
- Must be able to thrive at working in different environments
- Excellent time management skills and ability to complete certain tasks under specific time constraints
- Must be flexible and adaptable to a changing schedule from one week to the next and able to work nights and weekends
- Must have a demonstrated history of being punctual and working well under pressure
- High school degree or G.E.D.
- High level of personal integrity, honesty and dependability a must
We are seeking candidates with a stable work history that demonstrate our core traits of innovation, partnership, commitment, tenacity and accountability.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to us at: bestjobs@GreenMountain.com . The subject field of your email must include the job code GMEC0913-91R. Please submit the document in PC compatible Word or rich text file.
Green Mountain Energy Company - 15 months ago