Exception Based Reporting Analyst (CA)
Subject matter expert in investigating through data and technology, with the ability to influence various levels of Field Loss Prevention in order to drive performance in the quality and productivity of internal/external investigations. Defines strategic direction through use of POS data exceptions.
Teaches Acquired Learning, Creates Improved & Development Opportunities
- Establish EBR reporting practices, Data mine POS, and expand Return Refund information which has a high interface with Remote Operations Centers where available.
- Complete forensic analysis to determine methods of operation used to manipulate Kohl's POS systems for dishonesty.
- Determine integration opportunities to leverage Remote Operations Center (ROC) and Digital Video Management (DVM) technology
- Define expanded POS Central Exception reporting opportunities.
Internal theft Investigations
- Provide content to Learning & Development/ LP Training to raise the level of competency of end-users, with various LP System tools and investigative results.
- Assist in the facilitation of various field based training programs to deliver content to end user.
Assist with System Transition Project Execution
- Utilizing data to develop "special" investigations which result in a high conversion rates of dishonest associates
- Leverage data to build and substantiate dishonest associate admissions
- Automate the functionality of linking exception leads to recorded video requests and populate to user interface.
- Assist in transition between current platform (Navastor) to Sysrepublic and integration with digital video recording, based on subject matter
- Correlate various data points to identifying external corroboration and/or external-internal collusion on a larger scale ORC case classification, which leverages Sysrepublic platform.
- Proficient in the programming associated with remote video monitoring and exception based reporting interface which links digital video to identified POS/Fraud exception transactions.
- Ability to use several software applications and technical tools (SQL Server Studio, SQL Developer, Mainframe, MS Software Suite, Genetec, Clickit etc.)
- Industry Certifications (CFI - Certified Forensic Interviewer, LPC - LP Certified, LPQ - LP Qualified, CPP - Certified Protection Professional, CFE - Certified Fraud Examiner, PCI - Professional Certified Investigator) for example
- BA/BS Degree in Criminal Justice, Loss Prevention Manangement, Fraud Management or Information Systems/Technology
Kohl's Corporation - 9 months ago
Kohl’s Corporation (Kohl’s) operates family-oriented, department stores that sells apparel, footwear and accessories for women,...