Pharmacy Technician (Job Number: 011805) |
1 position for 1:30 PM- 10:00PM
(Based off of CST hours adjust with daylight saving time) (Schedule is flexible: Holidays and Sundays maybe scheduled based on department needs)
Reports to: Group Supervisor
• Support all functions of the Contact Lens department
• Support All functions of the Pharmacy department
• Enter prescriptions with minimal error rate.
• Resolve Issues in a timely manner.
• Identifies and communicates issues to the Pharmacists, and/or Management.
• Responsible for working on Exceptions reports.
• Match customers web ID to intercom plus ID and accurately identify customers for online registration and service.
• Respond to emails regarding all types of situations.
• Communicate via telephone and e-mail with patients, physicians, and insurance plans.
• Other job duties as needed.
• Certified Pharmacy Technician or must become a Certified Pharmacy Tech within 2 years of becoming a licensed trainee
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• The ability to thrive in a team environment.
• Flexibility to work various hours, including Saturdays, holidays, and overtime as needed.
• Good attendance record.
• Minimum age 18 with GED or High School Diploma.
• Previous experience with Mail service or retail pharmacy.
Desired Qualifications (preferred but not necessary):
• General knowledge of Third Party Plans.
• Familiarization with Internet and basic knowledge of browsers.
• Order Entry experience with Walgreens.
• Experience with Dr. Calls
• Experience with Microsoft office applications.
Walgreens - 10 months ago
At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. That is our core purpose and the difference we make in people's lives every day. Our...