GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies’ solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers. Additional information may be found at www.gpstrategies.com .
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Works in a team environment supporting Microsoft server products in a fast paced environment. The position requires an Administrator who is resourceful, confident under pressure and has demonstrated deep technical MS Exchange optimization and support expertise. Server 2008, 20012, Active Directory and infrastructure services skills are required. Good working knowledge of Hyper-V and vSphere are essential.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years Exchange Administration
- Ability to stay detail orientated in a fast paced setting and adapt to changing priorities
- Demonstrate strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exchange 2012 certification highly desired
- ITIL experience desired
- Windows Server expertise (2008, 2012)
- Exchange expertise up to and including Exchange 2013
- Outlook expertise up to and including Outlook 2013
- Implement and maintain DAG across 3 global DC for high availability
- Maintain documentation
- Tuning OS/Exchange system performance
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
GP Strategies Corporation - 4 months ago