DynTek Services is currently looking for several Exchange Engineers for the New York City area. The Engineer wi ll be directly involved with the design, planning, implementation, upgrades and migrations of the Microsoft platform including Active Directory and Exchange 2003, 2007 and 2010.
Responsible for leadership and delivery of project based assignments that encompass system architecture, proof-of-concept and deployment services for Enterprise and Mid-Market customers. · Assists in verifying client requirements, researching, draws conclusions; and develops recommendations in accordance with engagement objectives.
- Designing, Implementing, Testing and Deploying messaging solutions with Microsoft Exchange.
- R esponsible for managing smaller projects or segments of larger projects. Requires proven project management and methodology skills.
- Identifies and resolves project issues with clients.
- Delivers briefings, status reports, presentations, and milestone deliverables to clients and prospects.
- Strong customer relationship skills and willingness to lead customers through successful challenging projects.
- In addition to these duties and responsibilities, others may be assigned.
Proven design, configuration, and implementation and migration experience in enterprise and mid-level environments. Strong technical troubleshooting and analytical skills. Extensive knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange 2003/ 2007 / 2010 and a thorough understanding of issues related to implementing Active Directory and Exchange on large, distributed networks. Experience with large scale design and implementation of Active Directory. Assessments and design of deployments of Windows 2003 / 2008 Active Directory and Exchange 2003/ 2007 / 2010. Experience migrating from earlier versions of the above platforms as well as from competing platforms. Familiar with Quest Migration Tools, other industry related tools and applications. 7-10 years’ experience in networking and infrastructure technologies, preferably in a consulting role. Excellent written and verbal communications; proven presentation skills to various audiences Certifications in at least one of the following tracks: · MCTS : Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Configuration (MCTS)
- MCTS : Windows Server 2008 R2, Server Virtualization (MCTS)
- MCITP: Exchange 2010 Messaging Solutions Administrator (MCITP)
- MCITP: Enterprise Administrator
- MCSE 2003
Education: College degree preferred, but employer will accept 5+ years of progressive experience in a similar position or related role within Information Technology.
- Microsoft OCS and/or Lync experience is a plus
- Consulting / professional services experience
- Experience with large migrations from Lotus Notes to Exchange and/or GroupWise to Exchange
- Symantec Enterprise Vault skills is a plus
- Knowledge of Windows 7 deployment technologies such as the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2007 OS Deployment, application compatibility and remediation, image creation and maintenance, and user state migration is a plus
This position offers a competitive salary, quarterly bonus program, benefits, 401K plan, vacation time along with training/certification reimbursement.
Interested please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Monster - 12 months ago
DynTek is a leading provider of professional technology services to mid-market companies, such as state and local governments, educational...