U.S. Citizenship is required. Applicants must possess an active, Federal Government Security Clearance.
• Provides advanced level expertise on IT issues relating to the Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008, Active Directory, Exchange 2007/2010.
• Provides advanced level expertise in preparing the AD/Messaging infrastructure to support Exchange 2010 in a classified environment
• Develops and maintains documentation related to the installation, administration, and maintenance of Exchange environments.
• Support the analysis, design, and testing of Email Archiving Solutions (i.e. Symantec eVault)
• Combined 7+ years’ experience installing, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange in a large environment with over 1500 users in a virtualized environment (VMware)
• 7+ years’ experience with Windows Clustering Services
• Experience working with Exchange in a highly available and redundant configuration with multiple SCR and CCR replications
• Experience migrating to Exchange 2010 from 2007
• Experience with Storage Technologies (i.e. NetApp)
• Experience troubleshooting outlook issues
• Experience with storage replication technologies
• MCTS Exchange (a Plus)
• MCSE / MCITP a plus
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Intelligent Decisions - 18 months ago
Since 1988, Intelligent Decisions (ID) has been developing innovative IT solutions to solve the most challenging requirements of our client,...