Do you have an interest in working for a large Healthcare client in the greater Dallas area? Our client has a specific need for an Exchange Engineer that is a Contract to Hire.
Mid - Senior Level Exchange Engineer
5-7 years of experience
Exchange 2007 or 2010
Experience in a Mid - large environment
Responsible for managing backend Exchange Infrastructure
The Server Engineer II solves advanced complex technical problems. Develops and provides solutions, procedures, standards, installation guidelines, maintenance and verification/auditing documentation of systems solutions.
1. Works with management to determine server systems business needs and implements effective enterprise-wide systems strategies.
2. Provides assessment and review for server hardware and system software needs for various departments to meet application requirements.
3. Plans, manages and provides leadership on project teams, including the identification of the project scope and objectives and managing the process for timely project completion.
4. Manages the server systems environment to ensure effective use of installed technology. Investigates and resolves problems, inefficiencies and enhances system performance.
5. Consults with customers to resolve issues. Develops technical feasibility and/or alternatives to system issues.
6. Provides ongoing technical support and troubleshooting.
7. Develops processes and procedures as needed for operating system and hardware installations.
8. Maintains review of logs, provides resource monitoring of system resources.
9. Researches technological solutions to satisfy business requirements.
10. Provides support to peer engineers on projects, support and daily tasks.
11. Works issue tickets to provide customer support with little or no direction.
12. Works on-call schedule as required. Works issues to completion.
13. Performs daily tasks as requested including: backups, restores, ftp requests, inventory of hardware, meetings - on and off site, and other tasks as requested.
14. Researches new technologies to improve efficiencies with technology. Performs business case studies to justify the need for technology. Provides ongoing information to management, peers and customers regarding enhancements and innovations.
Experience and Knowledge:
• 5-7 years professional experience in a Server Administration or IT related role required.
• Microsoft OS
• Experience with physical and virtual servers
• Knowledge of P2V conversions
• Clustering, IIS, SSL
• VB Scripting – written manipulation
• Powershell scripting
• Network support experience: Creating DHCP scopes and reservations – DNS, NTFS, CIFS, LDAP
• Troubleshooting Hardware and Software
• Project management of small to medium sized projects
For immediate consideration of the Exchange Engineer, please reach out to Bryant Salcedo at 972-258-0318.