Exec Dir eCommerce Content
Atlanta, GA or Bothell, WA or Richardson, TX
The Executive Director – Digital Experience and Mobile First is responsible for the overall management and operation of the sales, service and self-help customer experience design and content. Essentially, this role drives the customer experience roadmap for over $200 million in capital & expense for IT and Digital experience. The role will lead the mobile first pivot to align att.com with customer demand for a mobile environment.Responsibilities:
• Develops strategies identifying and creating new content for the company website and works with product, content and/or creative personnel to implement solutions.
• Directs overall web strategy relating to usability, functions/features and customer interface from a marketing perspective.
• Manages and maintains internal business relationships across the enterprise and relationships with external Internet business partners.
• Works closely with Online Sales teams, Product Marketing, IT and their staff members to ensure they are provided with appropriate support systems and responsive quality service in the areas of user experience, design and content management services while aligning strategy and implementation.
• Assists in the development of current and long term organizational goals, objectives, user experience roadmap and technology roadmap, as well as policies and procedures for att.com operations
Desired: Desired Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree required. Advanced degree preferred
• 10 years experience in web design, digital design to include both desktop and mobile.
• 10 years experience working in eCommerce. Deep knowledge of web and mobile customer experience issues and technologies.
AT&T - 10 months ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...