ZT Systems is one of America's fastest growing private companies. With over 18 years of experience designing and building industry-leading computing products right here in the USA, we continue to expand our offering of innovative computing products featuring the latest technologies from industry leaders|
. ZT specializes in providing custom server solutions for the precision-fit data center. We believe in high quality products and exceeding customer expectations, with clientele ranging from Fortune 1000 companies and leading research universities to consumers and small businesses. Here at ZT Systems, we recognize leaders and talent, and we truly believe that behind every quality product is a team of quality individuals.
Focused on growing market share and enhancing ZT
- 's presence within a key account(s). Interfaces primarily with assigned key account(s) for all matters concerning sales, and total support, ensuring that both customer and ZT Systems objectives are met successfully.
Responsibilities include: Develops long term sales pipeline and relationships to increase ZT's market share
- Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities for customer value by expanding and enhancing existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit in specialty area.
- Set direction for business development and solution replication.
- Creates and grows reference customers
- Sell complex products or solutions to customers on a partnership basis. May act as a dedicated resource to one or just a few strategic accounts.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, including the C-level by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Contribute to enduring executive relationships that establish ZT consultative professionalism and promote its total capabilities
- Maintains expertise on typical budgets, objectives, measures, and metrics of the customer
Education and Experience Required:
- 's leadership team. Maintains broad market and competitor knowledge to ensure credibility with Customer Executives
Scope and Impact: Works on a smaller number of accounts of greater strategic (long term) value to ZT Significant percentage of time spent directly with customer interfaces with all levels. Direct time with customer's technical buyers as well as Procurement
- Typically accountable for higher than average revenue
- Establish, implement, and monitor the sales process for new and assigned customers
- Assume overall responsibility for customer satisfaction
- Serve as primary customer interface
- Clearly define and communicate difficulties as perceived by the customer
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status. ZT Systems is a Drug-Free Workplace
- University or Bachelor's degree; Advanced University or MBA preferred.
- Experience selling complex, large-deal systems including servers, storage, and software.
- Directly related previous work experience.
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface.
- Viewed as expert in given field by company and customer.
- Considered a mentor of selling strategy, including designing strategy.
- Typically 6+ years of related sales experience.
- Project management skills required.
- 5-7 years' experience in the desired specialty.
- Experience and confidence in working with senior executives to achieve common goals.
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to do the right thing under pressure, tight deadlines and high visibility
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and independent thinker that can translate circumstances and understanding into actions
- Excellent analytical, problem resolution, decision making, strategic and technical thinking skills.
- Ability to maintain optimism, good-humor, and a positive attitude in a challenging, fast paced, and changing environment
Backed by USA-based manufacturing and over 18 years' experience, ZT serves top-tier data center operators from the largest internet...