A local leading manufacturing company on the westside of Evansville IN has an immediate need for an Executive Administrative Assistant for a two month contract position to provide support to the Executive and Sales Teams.
Responsibilities for an Executive Assistant include:
and marketing assistance to Executive Team
- Providing professional administrative support
and their team members.
- Prepare professional presentations for
tradeshows, conferences and other events.
- Create and update marketing materials.
- Coordinate activities and schedules for
- Assists other departments with administrative
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
experience or equivalent of education and
- Associates degree with a minimum of 3-5 years administrative
with emphasis on Word and Powerpoint.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel,and Powerpoint
- Ability to write, speak, and interact clearly
- Extremely organized with strong attention to
- Strong multi-tasking and time management
If you meet the above requirements please click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position. If you have previously applied with Adecco do not reapply, but rather contact our office at 812-475-1200. EOE
- Notary Republic preferred but not necessary.
Adecco - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...