- Coordinate operations between departments.
- Teach/coach and document employees who fail to meet standards to maintain a high quality workforce.
- Present a professional image to employees, guests, clients and owners
- Attend client functions and designated parties to provide support, ensure guest satisfaction and promote future business.
- Build business/market share by thinking of new ways to promote company and by participating in local events to increase sales and profits.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with in the business and social community.
- Work as a team, helping all employees to complete the required activities that ensure we blow away Guest expectations.
- Maintain low staff turnover rate and high morale.
- Operate ethically to protect the image of Hard Rock.
- Manage project schedule for the department.
- Receives all incoming calls & routes to appropriate person.
- Meet deadlines.
- Keep s track of all department expenses for budget purposes.
- Have the ability to multitask.
- Confidentiality and honesty.
- Be a self-starter, have the initiative to try new things for the department.
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative or coordinator role within a fast paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Highly Organized.
- Ability to work for several people in meeting their needs.
- High-energy self-starter.