EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in business, communication or a related disciple is preferred or the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Minimum of 10 years administrative experience strongly preferred.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in Lotus Notes Tools preferred.
To provide an executive level of support for executive management team members. As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you will manage administrative functions such as preparing written correspondence, meeting with visitors, scheduling conference calls and meetings, and other administrative functions as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Prepare and edit written correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents for executive.
- Review incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution per request.
- Manage and arrange executives’ calendars and travel arrangements.
- Research, assemble, and analyze data to prepare reports, documents, and presentations.
- Assist other executive administrative staff and executive management as needed.
- Record, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Monitor, respond, and distribute incoming communications.
- Answer and manage incoming calls.
- Receive and interact with internal and external clients.
- Manages multiple priorities and coordinates activities with other assistants within and outside the business channel.
Nationstar Mortgage - 17 months ago
Nationstar Mortgage helps turn home ownership into more than just a wish upon a star. The company services residential mortgage loans...