This position supports the SVP, Chief Technology & Operations Officer and direct reports responding to all administrative needs, projects, and other activites that may arise during course of business working collaboratively and cross-functionally across the organization, in coordination with executive administrative staff who support the business.
- Provide administrative support including document preparation, responding to telephone inquiries, setting up meetings and teleconference arrangements, making travel arrangements and meeting plans and other requests in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
- Coordinates and attends PIB meetings on request, records minutes, and creates a summary of the meeting, highlighting the significant issues and project dates. Distributes minutes as required.
- Maintains a customer relationship contact database for SVP, Chief Technology and Operations Officer and his direct reports to support business needs.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Supervises the Receptionist, responsible for front desk back-up support during non-working periods for the Receptionist. This includes oversight and back-up support related to office supplies, phones, mailing and other duties the Receptionist performs.
- Generates and submits expense reports for SVP, Chief Technology and Operations Officer.
- Creates and manages SVP, Chief Technology and Operations Officer daily agenda.
- This list is not all-inclusive, other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of MS Office programs, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated self-starter able to work well within a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, diverse, demanding environment.
- Ability to act independently and handle multiple priorities
- Demonstrated decision making capabilities, exercising appropriate judgment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in related position
AngioDynamics, Inc. - 22 months ago