Provide executive and personal administrative support for the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Cole Real Estate Investments. This position is responsible for diverse administrative and business management activities in support of these two executives. The nature of these responsibilities requires a highly professional individual with excellent interpersonal skills and the demonstrated ability to manage confidential information. This is a highly visible role. This individual will be responsible for representing Cole’s executive office with external clients and Cole board members. This position will have daily interface with all levels of internal management and staff. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Provide substantive executive and administrative support for each the Executive Chairman and the CEO & President.
- Assist the Executives in the management of their professional and personal schedules.
- Interface with internal departments and external customers to schedule and organize appointments, conference calls, and events, in-house and external meetings
- Coordination of logistics for various events and meetings
- Organize all phases of extensive travel arrangements including air, hotel, and ground transportationprovidingorganized, detailed, travel itineraries for all participants
- Tracking and documenting all business expenses
- Organizing travel arrangements for high profile Cole guests and Board of Directors
- Producing various communications, including letters, memos, presentations and reports
- Representing Executive Office on various administrative, people and facilities matters
- Responsible for extremely confidential matters and time sensitive materials
- Be available to each of the Chairman and CEO via cell after hours.
- Typical work day will be 7:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday – Thursday. 7:00 am – 3:00 pm Fridays.
- Provide leadership to Cole’s administrative team, including coaching, mentoring and priority setting
- Special projects as assigned
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS
- 10+ years of Executive level Administrative Assistance experience
- Highly accomplished interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Capacity to process and disseminate information quickly and accurately
- Outstandingverbal and written communication skills.
- Highly professional work ethic, appearance and demeanor
- Ability to manage multiplepriorities and requests
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
- Candidate must be a take-charge and highly organized individual
- Creative thinking is essential and the ability to offer alternative viewpoints in a respectful, collaborative, and professional manner
- Confidentiality and discretion are key components to be successful in this role
- Demonstrated expert level judgment and decision making skills
- Flexibility is critical, willing to work overtime with short notice and be accessible via cell during nonworking hours
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Prior experience in a financial/investment environment desired
We offer a competitive package based on experience and qualifications.
Cole Capital Advisors - 11 months ago