41 Action News, an NBC affiliate located on the plaza in Kansas City, MO is seeking a highly experienced Executive Administrative Assistant.
This position performs advanced, diversified and confidential secretarial and administrative duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skill and knowledge of organization policies and practices. This position supports the work of a Vice President and other station senior leadership team.
Education & Experience/Certifications
- Prepares complex business presentation documents and spreadsheets.
- Assists in special projects, performing research and maintaining records.
- Composes correspondence, based on the general knowledge of the manager's view, about administrative matters and general office policies for manager's approval.
- Initiates routine and non-routine correspondence and memoranda.
- Answers and screens the phone, providing information for both routine and complex inquiries.
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, coordinates related arrangements, and arranges for meeting rooms.
- Anticipates and prepares materials needed by the manager for conferences, correspondence, appointments, meetings, telephone calls, etc.
- Prepares and distributes minutes to meetings.
- Establishes and maintains a variety of files and records.
Skills & Abilities
- Associates degree or equivalent years of experience preferred
- 5 or more years of administrative experience required
If you are a qualified candidate and interested in this great opportunity, please apply online at www.scripps.com
- Proficiency with various software programs including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for Windows.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and to work under tight deadlines while providing consistent and professional service.
- Possess above average organizational skills including attention to detail and follow through.
- Maintain complete confidentiality, possess a professional demeanor, and exercise discretion at all times.
- Be able to work overtime as needed, often with little notice.
E. W. Scripps Company - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -