Position is located at the Headquarters of Firestone Building Products Company in Carmel, Indiana. Firestone Building Products Company is a leading manufacturer and marketer of commercial/industrial roofing systems. Responsibilities for this position include performing general administrative functions, which include correspondence, arranging all meetings, schedules and travel, maintaining weekly staff schedules, and handling phone coverage for the President. The qualified individual will prepare presentations using PowerPoint, process and distribute mail. They will also maintain and update corporate records and files. The ideal candidate must be able to express ideas clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing and be very creative. He or she should be very technically savvy in relationship to using Microsoft Office. He or she should have experience in a fast-paced organization supporting executives. Most importantly, they must be a self-starter who displays initiative, takes independent action with minimal supervision, and is able to work independently.
We are offering competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including 401(k) and annual bonus opportunity. A drug test is required as part of pre-employment.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- A minimum of 10 years of executive administrative assistant experience required in a professional business environment
- A minimum of a 2 year Associates Degree and 7 years of executive administrative assistant experience required in a professional business environment
- High School education required
- College education preferred
- High proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to protect highly sensitive information
- Interpersonal skills for internal and external phone and personal contact
- Professional demeanor/appearance for contact with upper management
- Strong organizational skills
- Multi-task oriented
- Problem solving abilities
- Enjoy a fast paced, challenging environment
- Strong typing/word processing skills
- Positive Attitude
Bridgestone Retail Operations
- 2 years ago - save job
At Firestone Building Products, you can count on us for complete building performance solutions – from roots to rooftops. By taking...