OVERALL OBJECTIVE AND PURPOSE
Under minimum supervision, performs advanced, diversified and confidential administrative duties to support executive. Assignments are of a confidential nature and require broad and comprehensive experience, skills and knowledge of organizational policies and practices and company products.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Independently gathers, compile and analyzes information from multiple sources to prepare a variety of complex reports, correspondence, manuals or agendas
- Checks and processes expense reports
- Screens telephone calls and visitors, resolves routine and complex inquiries. Mat screen electronic mail and respond accordingly, if requested.
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries and coordinates related arrangements. Uses sound judgment to maximize time and schedule of executive
- Enters and approves various purchase requisitions, and conducts reconciliation of relevant accounts
- Provides general administrative duties to include generation of memos, filing, faxing, mailing
- Must be proficient with standard office software such as Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook
- Must be able to work independently to proof own work as well as edit work of executive. All documents must be error free and of the highest quality
- Interacts with executive and senior management staff on a regular basis; Also interacts with GTECH customers and visitors to the executive suite
- Normal office working conditions
- High school graduate or equivalent. Advanced business school and administrative training
- Seven or more years prior administrative experience preferably 3 - 5 years supporting executive or senior management level staff
GTECH - 13 months ago
GTECH will make you happy when your number comes up -- lottery number, that is. One of the world's leading operators of lottery...