InGenesis Inc., is hiring Immediately for an Executive Administrative Assistant
in a Healthcare Setting in Washington D.C.
Outstanding Opportunity with Great Pay and Benefits including PAID Medical Insurance!
- Bachelor's Degree
- Polished Professional with 3+ years experience at a senior level, supporting Medical Director, Hospital Administrator or large private practice.
- Be able to pass a Federal Background Investigation.
- Must have excellent time management and organization skills.
- Must have advanced computer skills, for time management, statisical spreadsheets, and correspondence.
Minimum job duties:
- Screen calls and visitors, schedule appoints and make commitments for the Director to attend meetings.
- Assembles data from a variety of sources and compiles statistics for use in response.
- Conducts periodic training to update those throughout office on administrative procedures, and recommends changes as necessary.
- Makes arrangements for travel, meetings, conferences, ets. For visits to organization, makes transportation and hotel arrangements, notifies subordinate organizations, prepares agneda and other materials needed for the affair.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Celebrating our 15th anniversary, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government, military and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award, and dedicated to servicing our customers.