As the executive assistant to one of our busier Executive Vice Presidents, this position will provide executive administrative support within their respective department. Primary responsibilities include managing travel, phones, scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars and files, generating and mailing correspondence and other duties as assigned. This person will participate in meetings as a coordinator, take minutes and produce notes. He/she will participate in the accurate entry and administration of data into various systems used to support the business functions of IT including requisitions and purchases. At times they may act as the Web Master for department’s Sharepoint site. Strong organizational talent required to ‘manage’ the office and ensure optimum time management; related roles may include facilitating staff meetings on behalf of the executive. This person will be expected to grasp the core functions of the department, route work accordingly and behave as an extension of the executive.
Other Job Duties:
- Handle all day-to-day responsibilities for the executive they support. This includes and is not limited to answering phone lines, scheduling and coordinating meetings and other general administrative functions.
- Calendar all meetings and keep executive current with any changes; provide materials and order food/beverages where applicable.
- Travel coordination: arranging all aspects of travel including air, lodging, and transportation in conjunction with the corporate travel department
- Management of expenses: organize receipts and input in Concur in a timely manner to ensure meeting billing schedule.
- Prepare and review all documents for meetings as well as any department communications. Must be expert in their use of MS Office products with the ability and desire to learn new tools.
- Serve as a go-to resource for executive and other staff members
- Create solid working relationships with other administrative staff and others within the department
- Work professionally with senior executives and clients, think and work independently, be proactive, handle confidential information and work effectively and efficiently.
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
- Minimum of HS degree with certification in administrative duties. Preferred AS or BS degree.
- Desire to grow beyond this role in 2-3 years. Potential for project coordination.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in an executive assistant role or comparable experience
- Experience working with C level executives
- Strong travel arrangement experience
- IT industry experience or supporting an IT organization is a plus
- Exceptional knowledge of all Microsoft applications- Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word. SharePoint/Visio/Lync a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently in a fast-paced, busy department. This person will Interact with peers, senior managers, and other staff in their department
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Superior writing and editing ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be proactive in meeting and exceeding needs of leader and handle confidential information
- Strong builder of relationships to facilitate daily interactions
- Forward thinker, strong desire to learn and grow as a professional
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Great sense of humor
Go back to the welcome page
Need further assistance?
Applicant Tracking Software
LPL Financial Services - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard