This position is responsible for providing a high level of secretarial and administrative support to senior managment, internal and external Customers. The position serves as backup to the support staff at all levels when needed and takes the initiative to enhance personal skills and department knowledge of tasks and procedures. Exemplifies the "Ways to AMAZE!" Customer Service Philosophy.
- Responsible for supporting the Operating and Risk Management functions of the bank.
- Represent the department head in meetings with internal and external staff and Customers with full knowledge and abilities to address business requirements.
- Handle and resolve problems directed to the department head while maintaining excellent Customer relations on a continuous basis.
- Coordinate meetings with staff, prepare and organize materials including scheduling calendar.
- Compile information, prepare reports, manage projects and maintain follow-up systems to ensure timely completion.
- Proactively review and create efficient processes and procedures, prepare correspondence, policies and presentations.
- Manage and organize department workflow, coordinate new office operations and order telecommunications and PC requirements.
- Five (5) years previous administrative experience.
- Knowledge of departmental policies, procedures and positions as well as other areas of the bank.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication, analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated professional demeanor, reliability and integrity in personal interactions.
- Advanced proficiency in Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Outlook and Signature.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Work is performed in an office setting. Working extended hours may be required as needed. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Metro Bancorp, Inc. - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -