To provide administrative & office support to the Chief Marketing Officer and Team.
Performs diversified and confidential administrative and office support activities for multiple executive level managers. Position requires an intermediate knowledge of office methods and policies & procedures. Prepares correspondence, memoranda, reports, spreadsheets, etc. Screens telephone calls and visitors and resolves routine inquiries. Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and domestic/international travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements. Extensive software skills are required, as well as Internet research abilities and strong communication skills.
Strategic Focus & Direction
- Establishes and maintains credibility and trust with customers/internal partners by producing high quality products
- Provides high level of attention to detail in goods and services produced
Trust & Teamwork:
- Possesses the natural ability to collaborate effectively in a team environment, including across geographies
- Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills
- Anticipates problems and proposes solutions
- Relates well to a diversity of people, up, down and sideways, inside and outside the organization
- Comfortable and experienced in managing multiple tasks and projects independently with minimal supervision
- Mature and professional attitude with strong interpersonal and coordination skills, particularly in large, multi-location/multi-national organization
- Ability to handle stress, high pressure and short deadlines
- Strong work ethic
- Strong service-orientation
- Often seeks and finds ways to do things more effectively and efficiently
- Adjusts rapidly to unexpected conditions; demonstrates flexibility
- Respects the organization’s core values, demonstrating them in personal behavior and creating a valued model for other associates
Achieves Business Results:
- High degree of attention to detail, highly organized
- Ability to take a project from start to finish, think creatively and think independently
- Shows a sense of responsibility and urgency toward goal accomplishment
- Anticipates needs and acts decisively to meet them
- Can be depended on to accomplish objectives through a well thought out plan
- Minimum of 7-10 years experience as executive-level assistant
- Budget management experience helpful
- Comfortable and experienced in handling confidential information and materials
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Flexible work hours as projects required, some overtime may be required
- Broad and comprehensive high-level knowledge and experience of office methods, policies and procedures required
- Database/ERP system experience helpful
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, MS Project and MS Access experience preferred as well as Internet research abilities
- Event planning and administrative management experience strongly preferred
- Associates degree or professional certification for Executive Assistants preferred
In order to be considered for this position candidates are required to submit an application for employment through momentive.com, be at least 18 years of age, willing to take a drug test and submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process.
Candidates are required to have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
If currently a Momentive employee, you must have current satisfactory work performance and in most cases, have been in your current role 18 months.
momentive - 14 months ago