Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude, teamwork and confidentiality. Must be able to interact effectively with all levels of management, employees, clients, visitors, and vendors/circuit personnel.
• Provide general support including correspondence, faxing, copying and filing.
• Contribute to on-going departmental projects including but not limited to research, tracking key departmental metrics, affidavit, data entry and proofing/verification of accuracy.
• Ability to transcribe detailed technical meeting discussions.
• Coordinate and manage executive and staff travel arrangements and expense reimbursements.
• Arrange meeting activities including reserving conference rooms and hotel sites, making catering and AV arrangements, coordinating schedules, preparing meeting materials, etc.
• Manage confidential material and information.
• Strong organizational and time management skills with careful attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work both independently and cooperatively within a team environment.
• Answer phones in a professional and courteous manner and route calls appropriately.
• Distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail.
• Order and maintain office supplies and equipment.
• Support coordination of team activities and events.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties and assist with other projects as assigned.
• High School Graduate or equivalent with college course work preferred.
• Previous experience supporting executive level management a plus.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
• Working knowledge of Excel Pivot Tables and Graphs.
• Experience with SharePoint encouraged.
• Previous experience with budget analysis a plus!
• Must possess exceptional organizational and communication skills both written and verbal.
• Must be a team player who can develop strong and positive working relationships with all co-workers.
• Strong self-initiator with the ability to handle multitask assignments in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
• Must be reliable and work well with high volumes under tight deadlines.
• Experience working for a technology executive and/or supporting a technical environment preferred.
National CineMedia LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
National CineMedia - 2 years ago
National CineMedia is best known for its cinema advertising pre-show program, FirstLook, which plays in AMC Entertainment Inc., Cinemark...