The Executive Administrative Assistant position will support the Chief Information Officer.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Organize and maintain Master Schedule, including: meetings, appointments, travel, and all day to day activities. Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
2. Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
3. Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email
4. File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
5. Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals
6. Act as a liaison between employer, Board of Directors and other high level staff members, other departments, outside law firms/vendors, customers, and other various agencies.
7. Handle confidential and non-routine information and requests.
8. Handle invoices for the IT Department
Newpark Resources, Inc.
- 16 months ago - save job