NOVA Corporation is 100% tribally owned by the Navajo Nation. Recognized by the Small Business Administration (SBA), we are certified as a Tribally Owned 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business.
NOVA Corporation is dedicated to providing outstanding services to its customers and employees. Our strength is in our ability to understand our client's needs and deliver a solution that will not only meet those needs but exceed their expectations.
NOVA Corporation strives to be innovative in all areas of business and is committed to technical excellence. Our corporate offices are located on the Navajo Nation reservation in Window Rock, Arizona, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Columbia, Maryland.
NOVA Corporation provides unique, custom solutions to meet our customers’ communications needs. Our solutions provide communication capabilities using modern technology. At their most complex, they are multi-purpose systems that gather information from dozens of different sources. The information is presented to decision makers immediately, visually, clearly.
NOVA Corporation is an equal opportunity employer provided this position is subject to the Navajo Preference in Employment Act.
The candidate will provide executive administrative support to the Director and Deputy Director. The candidate will:
- Facilitate information flow between the Executive leadership and key program members and field professionals
- Plan coordinate, provide informational materials, and record minutes in senior staff meetings
- Assist senior leadership with preparing briefing packages and other materials, maintain calendars and schedules, and maintain organization of information
- Research organizations to determine range of activities, scope of mission, persons in positions of leadership, and contact information
- Maintain current contact information of key government and professional stakeholders for the VCE Director and Deputy Director
- Review email for actionable items and coordinate meeting schedules for VCE executive Director and Deputy Director
The successful candidate will:
Education and Experience
- Works for multiple supervisors
- Maintains the management schedules and calendars
- Proficient with computers, copy and fax machines, telephones
- Type, file, run errands, schedule meetings, and answer telephones
- Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, filing, and faxing. Extensive software skills are required, as well as Internet research abilities and strong communication skills
- Has strong oral and written communication skills
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant Microsoft Office software
- knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
Clearance Required – ADP II or Confidential Clearance, prefer Secret Clearance to start
- communication skills - written and verbal
- planning and organizing
- problem assessment and problem solving
- information gathering and information monitoring
- attention to detail and accuracy
- customer service orientation
Minimum Education / Experience / Certifications / Training – High School Diploma or quivalent; 8+ years of experience.
Location - Arlington, VA
Nova Corporation - 11 months ago
NOVA Corporation provides merchants a broad range of transaction processing services and products, including authorization and capture of...