The Executive Assistant is responsible for organizing and performing a wide range of administrative tasks that support the fast paced operations and success of the Operational Excellence department. The Executive Assistant must exert considerable individual judgment in prioritizing the tasks of a busy office, assuring that planning, communication, orchestration and performance (personal or by others) is underway to assure timely completion of all critical administrative work.
- Screens all incoming and outgoing emails of the executive, to keep up with ongoing issues and follow up required. Files emails accordingly and follow-up as appropriate.
- Extensive calendar management with frequent last minute changes
- Prepare senior executive and Board audience-quality PowerPoint presentations
- Screens all incoming calls and re-routes or responds independently when possible
- Budget planning, analysis and invoice processing
- Prepare expense reports for SVP and VPs
- Opens, screen and routes incoming mail
- Purchases office supplies and maintain inventory
- Organizes and maintains filing system
- New hire and contractor on-boarding
- Assist other departmental Vice Presidents with administrative needs, as time permits
- Facilitate meetings and events (planning, logistics, presentations, take minutes)
Two staples of modern life -- homes and houses -- come together at PHH. The company's operations consist of PHH Vehicle Management...