Saama Technologies, Inc. is a pure-play data science solutions and services company, focused on solving the data management and advanced analytics challenges of the world’s leading brands.
We turn raw data into analytics driven decisions, using data science to identify the micro-needles of valuable data in today’s digital haystacks. We focus on the complete life cycle of data insights from data management to advanced analytics.
Saama’s platform agnostic approach leverages our customers’ existing data infrastructure to create actionable insights and enable business teams to answer critical business questions.
We offer data science consultants who can help you solve critical data challenges with accelerated, customizable solutions and services. We provide true insights into disparate, massive sets of high-speed data – which makes your decisions a competitive differentiation. Join us!
What You'll Do:
- Support the COO/EVP and Chief People Officer in a variety of administrative areas, primarily focused on:
- Managing executive calendars to optimize time management
- Arranging domestic and international travel logistics and schedules with internal team members and customers
- Submitting expense reports following the company's financial policies
- Organizing and managing the logistics for live and virtual meetings
- Interact professionally with a diverse group of external callers and visitors as well as internal team members at all levels of the organization
- Deal with sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner
- Prioritize work and complete takes required to execute on various project assignments
- A positive attitude, professionalism, and passionate about being in a service role
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure in a deadline driven environment
- Detail-oriented with outstanding organizational skills
- Capable of working with discretion and tact in an environment exposed to confidential information
- Flexibility and willingness to be available on Cell during non-business hours when needed
- Strong experience working within multiple time zones
- Advanced computer skills using the entire suite of Microsoft Office products, Google Products, and remote meeting applications like WebEx
- Experience working with travel agents to make travel arrangements
- Ability to solve problems independently and work with minimal supervision
- Minimum 5 years' experience in professional corporate environment in an administrative role
- B.A./B.S. or equivalent relevant experience
What We Offer:
- A challenging environment and opportunity to work with a diverse array of Fortune 500 companies and projects in industries such as Life Sciences, Healthcare, Insurance, Financial Services, High Tech, and Media
- Chance to work with relevant and cutting-edge technologies to analyze and solve our customer’s complex business problems with extremely passionate team members
- A growing company with a culture that highly values using a disciplined approach to take calculated risks, executes with speed, and treats employees and customers with integrity
Saama Technologies is one of the largest pure-play Data Management & Business Analytics services companies in the industry. We have over...