1001126 Executive Administrative Assistant - JT1013 (59392)
- Performs a variety of administrative functions.
- Manages email and calendar, schedules meetings, and answers phones.
- Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations.
- Generates reports and handles multiple projects.
- Strong organizational and people skills required.
- Typically reports to a Director / VP level Executive
- Lotus Notes
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Organization Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel )
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Degree: High School Diploma / GED
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Position Duration: Long Term Contract Position