Answers telephones and handles messages; refers questions and inquiries requiring assistance to appropriate personnel.
- Assists in and coordinates the preparation of proposals, presentation books, and marketing materials, including data collection, preparation and assembly of materials.
- Makes travel arrangements, including flight, lodging and ground transportation.
- Assists as necessary in the organization and support of in-house and offsite meetings and conferences (e.g., making travel arrangements for participants, reserving conference rooms, setting up conference rooms, preparing and distributing invitations and maintaining a list of invites showing acceptances and regrets).
- Prepares and updates multiple mailing lists, and prepares mailings.
- Receives and greets visitors in a pleasant manner.
- Reviews incoming mail and organizes correspondence needing direct attention.
- Processes expense reports and invoices.
- Sets up and maintains an orderly filing system for correspondence, records, reports, etc., for timely, accurate retrieval of information as required.
- Assists with the preparation, editing and distribution of offering documents.
- Prepares closed deal files, compliance forms and other deal related documents as needed.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned by manager.
High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years of administrative experience supporting multiple individuals simultaneously in a corporate environment.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct.
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multitask; ability to prioritize work assignments while managing conflicting priorities and requests.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships at all organizational levels.
- Ability to take initiative and function independently while working in a team oriented environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong computer acumen including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Outlook.