This individual will be responsible for proactively meeting the various administrative support needs of the CEO within the Miami Beach corporate headquarters. The individual in this role will take the initiative to engage with team members, solve problems, gather needed information, produce reports, and carry out work requests to help make team members more productive and effective.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the schedule/calendar for the CEO
- Provide administrative support on a variety of projects
- Provide effective and expeditious meeting coordination with both internal and external partners
- Make accurate domestic and international travel arrangements
- Produce PowerPoint presentations and other written documents, including org charts and contact lists
- Plan and schedule all department events
- Manage paper flows for budget and expense processes
- Maintain office supply inventory
- Maintain conference room supplies, furniture and IT needs
- Partner and network with other company administrative assistants in order to collaborate, obtain information, get things done and solve problems
- Anticipate administrative needs and take action using judgment
- Must be able to work a 12pm-9pm shift (with flexibility where needed)
This position requires the individual to exercise good judgment and strong initiative. This person should have a high degree of flexibility, operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and have a strong ability to handle multiple ongoing projects at the same time. The person in this position will need to build strong relationships with other departments in order to accomplish tasks and achieve goals. This person will likely work on assignments that are sensitive in nature with high-level contacts inside and outside the company.
The successful candidates should also possess a 4 year degree, 5 years relative experience in a complex and dynamic environment, project management skills, excels under pressure and deadlines, management skills a plus, willing to work long hours, own dependable personal transportation, task oriented, extremely organized, excellent verbal and written communicator (English is a must), team oriented, comfortable taking lead roles on projects and taking the initiative.
Candidates should have proven competency using MS Office applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
Experience in an Internet or other high-tech company is a plus.
World NetMedia - 2 years ago