Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. provides the business advantage to some of the world’s largest retailers, auto manufactures, consumer electronics companies and more. Our services ensure that our customer goods move from production through the supply chain to the end user. Offering air and ocean freight forwarding, global warehousing, transportation, reverse logistics, surface transportation and supply chain solutions, we perform a key role in keeping world trade moving. Globally Yusen Logistics employs over 17,000 staff across 412 offices.
As part of the NYK Group established in 1885, one of the world’s most recognized and trusted names in shipping and logistics, Yusen Logistics is consistently recognized as one of the most ethical and sustainable companies.
This position provides administrative support for the –leadership team in the assigned business unit. The Executive Administrative Assistant displays exemplary administrative skills including: anticipating the executives’ needs and executing their scheduling, managing executive calendar(s), organizing domestic and international travel itineraries, processing general mail and information inquiries coming into the office, written correspondence, telephoning, research, trouble shooting, and related assignments. Many of these duties will involve interface with clients and will require a high degree of professionalism, tact, sensitivity, initiative and diplomacy
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Schedule and organize client and company meetings, travel arrangements, conferences and departmental activities for executives in the business unit.
· Maintain the business unit company calendar: Ensure it is accurately updated in a, timely manner with meetings, conferences, client events, trade events and company meetings, etc.
· Organize and submit executive expense reports and follow up with Accounting on outstanding matters when necessary.
· Coordinate meetings including arranging conference calls, reservations/contract room blocks, meeting room preparation, create seating charts for meetings and group dinners , ensure required equipment is available, coordinate food orders and print/copy necessary materials Coordinate all communications with including making destination travel arrangements, communication with local hotel contacts, coordinate WebEx sessions, coordinate presentation material and any required meeting set up work.
· Assist executives in creating and organizing PowerPoint presentations
· Update organization charts on a monthly basis.
· Process invoices for payment and follow up with accounts payable on outstanding payments.
· Assist management with time off requests and JDE requests.
· Handle confidential and non-routine information.
· Work independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
· Acts as a project manager for special projects, at the request of the leadership team including; planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, and broad communications.
· Type and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc.
· Perform other duties as assigned by management
Education and Experience: Associate Degree plus 3 - 5 years supporting an executive team; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employment with Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. comes with competitive pay and an excellent benefits package including paid vacations, holidays and sick time. Insurance benefits include medical, prescription, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents. The company also provides short term and long term disability, group life insurance, and AD&D. Additionally there is a generous 401K savings plan and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) benefit. We offer company-paid skills training, as well as a Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance program and career and advancement opportunities.
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard