mSpot is mobile entertainment. We bring music, radio, and movie services to millions of consumers, worldwide. With our newest app, Music Hub, users can stream songs from an extensive catalog, upload their personal music collections to the cloud, listen to personal radio stations, and purchase music -- all in one app. We're a rapidly growing and vibrant company driven by a passion for entertainment and a vision to deliver the ultimate mobile experience.
We are looking for a talented Administrative Assistant to join our team. If you're a self-starter with an appetite for lots of responsibility and challenges, we want to hear from you. Previous work experience in software, wireless telecommunications, or internet media companies is a plus.
The Executive Administrative assistant will support mSpot's CEO & CTO.
These responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Assist CEO & CTO with calendaring of meetings, travel plans, projects and special events
- Communicate to company and employees on behalf of the mSpot CEO & CTO
- Manage correspondence and incoming mail.
- Orchestrate meetings;
We are looking for someone who is professional in both manner and presence, with successful experience in administrative support, including:
- Minimum 3+ years experience, ideally in a technology company as an Office Administrator or Administrative Assistant
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- BA/BS Degree
- An outgoing personality with exceptional people skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to implement multiple tasks and meet commitments and deadlines
- High levels of integrity, discretion and dependability required
- Analytical skills with attention to details
- Positive attitude coupled with the desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter with strong organizational and creative problem solving skills
mSpot became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics in May of this year, combining the nimble outlook of a small company with the resources and reach of a global electronics leader. If you're creative, fun, hardworking and ready to revolutionize the mobile music and entertainment industry, contact us now - we'd love to meet you!
EOE, no agencies, please.
mSpot - 2 years ago