The Executive Administrative Assistant provides advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative support to an executive level professional (Vice President level or above). The position uses broad and comprehensive knowledge of department operations, policies and procedures in performing a variety of routine and non-routine duties. The nature of this position requires the incumbent to make decisions regarding the planning, organizing, and scheduling of work to a higher degree than other administrative positions.
- Makes appointments, travel arrangements, and meeting arrangements that may require coordination between departments and outside parties.
- Assembles and analyzes information to prepare a variety of documents including agendas, correspondence, memoranda, reports, and presentations
- Organizes meetings/events including coordinating agendas, planning logistics, meeting equipment needs, and more.
- Answers telephones, handles inquiries and/or transfers calls to the appropriate party.
- Answers mail and inquiries on own initiative, follows up with other departments to ensure requests are carried out.
- Manages routine administrative processes for the department
- May be asked for assistance with non-routine duties as needed by management.
- Customer Service- Monitor customer issues and documents response/resolutions by the Licensed Business in a database. Notify appropriate Licensed Business when a customer issue is escalated. Update National Customer Relations/ Customer Solutions area on current customer service contacts to resolve customer issues for each business
- Single point of contact for Discount Card requests at the LB Corporate level.
- Certificates of Insurance (COI) – Request COI’s and document execution for all new/renewed licensed business contracts through DocuSign, email or US mail. Check returned COI for accuracy and follow-up on any missing COIs. Notate LB Tracker when COI has been received and forward COI to Risk Management.
- Sub-lease Doctors of Optometry – Process all new and exit doctor accounting setup/termination requests from optical licensees to SHC VDB and Accounting. Issue corresponding contract summaries to stores and accounting.
Sears - 20 months ago
Sears, Roebuck and Co. hasn't outgrown the mall scene, but it's spending more time in other places. Beyond its 840 US mall-based...