Executive Administrator (Job Number: 130198)
Location - United States-CA-Foster City
Organization - Visa Inc.
Job - Admin. Support
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa’s innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world’s major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
This role is an individual contributor with a primary focus on execution. This position is at a developing professional level and solves a range of straightforward problems/analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. This position receives a moderate level of guidance and supervision. This role provides administrative support to the Head of Global Pricing & Interchange and the Global Business Development Executive, as well as general assistance to their teams as needed.
- Manage complex senior executive calendars that includes scheduling meetings and travel, video conferences, trainings (off-site and / or internal), group events and booking conference rooms.
- Perform administrative support duties, including but not limited to drafting and typing correspondence, making copies, preparing binders, answering and screening managers´ phone calls and directing inquiries to the proper party within the team, and maintaining and ordering office supplies.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional business relationships with all levels of management, employees and outside companies.
- Help manage departmental communications to internal key stakeholders.
- Prepare meeting materials including assisting with the creating of the presentation, handouts and other related materials as well as printing, binding and collating of materials.
- Coordinate conference/meeting room set-up, order catering, and make logistical arrangements.
- Assist with developing and updating complex PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and documents in support of team activities.
- Handle contract management, monthly budget tracking (including POs, invoices and accruals) and updating and interfacing with accounting as needed.
- Process expense reports and provide general information to incoming calls regarding Accounts Payables, Purchasing, Travel Policy and Expense Reporting.
- Coordinate setup up of new employees and office space as needed.
- Support projects as needed for senior executive.
- Provide back up assistance to other administrative support team members as needed.
- Associates degree or equivalent; Bachelors highly preferred; Typically requires a minimum of 6-8 years of administrative experience supporting a senior executive preferably in a global, public company. (AP, Canada, LAC, US) OR Professionally qualified or studying towards qualification with professional experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. (CEMEA)
- Discretion combined with poise and professionalism in all communications.
- Experience in supporting a senior executive in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment regarding information which may be confidential or material, non-public.
- The ability to operate effectively and efficiently in a challenging, fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent planning, organizational and written and verbal communication skills.
- Exercise good judgment in setting priorities and interacting with internal and external contacts.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and demonstrated strength in developing complex PowerPoint presentations (all applicants subject to Microsoft skills testing).
- Customer service-focused with ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Must be proactive and solution oriented, looking for ways to add value and assist the team)
Visa - 22 months ago
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than...