Executive Assistant – CTO
About the Company
DigitalGlobe, Inc. is a profitable, fast growing technology company. We operate a highly sophisticated commercial earth-imaging satellite constellation enabling us to amass the largest database of high resolution imagery in the world. Our systems manage massive scale storage and processing of this data in order to provide imagery solutions to companies like Google, Microsoft, Garmin, Tele Atlas and Bushnell. In addition, our information quality meets the rigorous Defense & Intelligence standards for the US government and governments around the world.
Provides primary administrative assistant support to Chief Technical Officer and supplemental administrative support to the Senior Fellow – Technology Development and to the Technology Development Business Unit in general.
- Prepare, review and manage correspondence and memoranda, and provide other daily CTO document support at a highly professional level (grammar, spelling, formatting, structure).
- Maintain and manage business and travel schedules to ensure CTO is available at priority meetings and events and that detailed logistics of travel are arranged and on the calendar.
- Maintain effective rapport with CTO through active listening and daily contact as needed to address both immediate and long-term issues or concerns. Manage CTO business workflow, alerting CTO to issues.
- Work effectively with customers, vendors and partners to ensure productive business relationships.
- Approve BU expense reports, timesheets and purchase requisitions on behalf of CTO.
- Coordinate CTO’s staff meetings, internal meetings, external meetings, and offsite events, including managing agenda items, minutes, and tracking action items.
- Prepare presentations and coordinate general material from multiple sources for meetings.
- Organize general office requirements such as filing, ordering office supplies and equipment, and entering IT and facilities help tickets.
- Support BU document management including electronic filing (Microsoft Sharepoint).
- Work collaboratively with CTO’s direct reports, BU members, executive assistants, Senior Leadership Team members, and personnel of all levels and backgrounds, utilizing outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- A strong commitment to the position is imperative.
- 8-10 years experience as administrative assistant with at least 5 years as dedicated Executive Assistant to a C-Level executive.
- Associates Degree or higher required.
- Ability to obtain US Security Clearance at secret level.
- Ability to obtain certification as notary public for the State of Colorado.
- Expertise in all MS Office Applications, including Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook and others. Must be willing to learn new applications as needed, including SAP and Concur.
- Must be a hard worker, able to work in an immediate-need environment with a positive attitude, with overtime required on a regular basis.
- Accuracy, efficiency, creative and strategic thinking, resourcefulness, attention to detail, strong problem resolution and facilitation skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to manage multiple projects with constantly changing priorities, working well under pressure.
- Ability to work without direction, anticipate needs of CTO, Senior Fellow and executives, seek assistance when needed, and otherwise contribute to the success of the organization.
Our compensation package includes: competitive base salary; annual incentive plan with payouts based on results; choice of medical plan; dental, life and disability insurance; employee assistance program; flexible spending accounts; a 401(K) plan with a competitive company match; tuition reimbursement; 12 paid holidays and 4 weeks paid time off. DigitalGlobe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
DigitalGlobe - 15 months ago
DigitalGlobe has its eye on you. The company provides satellite imagery used for a variety of applications, including mapping, urban...