Corporate Executive Board (NYSE: EXBD)
By identifying and building on the proven best practices of the world’s best companies, Corporate Executive Board (CEB) helps senior executives and their teams drive corporate performance. CEB offers comprehensive data analysis, research and advisory services that align to executive leadership roles and key recurring decisions. CEB tools, insights, and analysis empower member companies to focus efforts, move quickly, and address emerging and enduring business challenges with confidence. CEB’s client and member network includes 85 percent of the Fortune 500, 50 percent of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and 70 percent of the FTSE 100. It spans more than 50 countries, 5,300 individual organizations, and 225,000 business professionals. Based in Arlington, Virginia, CEB employs more than 2,000 professionals in over ten global offices. For more information, visit executiveboard.com.
The Executive Advisor role is responsible for improving the customer experience and inflecting revenue outcomes by articulating/translating how CEB content and services map to specific customer challenges, ensuring the fulfillment of these needs, and contributing to the alignment of future CEB offerings to membership/market trends. This individual supports the revenue teams and collaborates with the research teams.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Completes other duties as assigned
- Delivers customized insights to marketing executives in North America by mapping customer needs to existing research
- Faciliates meetings (live and virtual), strategic offsites, and networkings within and amongst marketing executives
- Partners with revenue team (in-person meetings, webinars, phone calls, written correspondence) to engage customers, diagnose customer needs, align CEB research and services to these needs, and demonstrate urgency for the revenue transaction.
- Supports programs’ effective market positioning through understanding key competitors, developing messaging around key product differentiators, and contributes to the creation of internal/external sales collateral as needed.
- Partners with revenue team to create service plans and targeted utilization strategies for members that drive commercial outcomes.
- Supports the creation of new and/or improved products and services by providing market feedback to department leadership and research team.
- Provides research, networking, and member value story leads to research team.
- Provides content training and scripting for revenue team; coaches team members as needed.
A successful candidate will possess:
Customer Service Skills
Communication and Presentation Skills
- Superior customer service ethic
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of service
Analytic and Research Skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to present self professionally and intelligently to internal/external clients
- Ability to conduct substantive content discussions with senior-level contacts at member organizations
- Exceptional ability to immediately establish one’s credibility with senior executives
Organization/Project Management Skills
- Strong analytic skills
- Superior problem solving ability
- Ability to learn substance of research quickly
- Intellectual curiosity and dedication to mastering complex terrain
- Ability to diagnose prospect/member needs and identify relevant resources
- High proficiency in distilling massive amounts of data
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Ability to drive urgency in the sales cycle
- Demonstrated poise and grace under pressure
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness
- Superior judgment
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to build relationships and work well across functions
- Strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
For more information on other exciting opportunities, please visit
- Graduated with exceptional performance in undergraduate/graduate academics
- MBA, JD, or other graduate degrees preferred
- Experience in marketing preferred
- 4 – 6 years in related field/position industry
- Ability to travel up to an estimated 60%
Corporate Executive Board is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Research, Advisory Services, & Executive Education
USA-SAN FRAN-San Francisco
Corporate Executive Board - 11 months ago
The Corporate Executive Board (CEB) provides companies with products and services designed to enable executives and professionals to deliver...