Under general direction, provides high-level legal and executive administrative support to the Executive Vice President and General Counsel; performing a variety of secretarial, technical, and administrative functions. The position involves regular interaction with other Senior Executives and members of the Board of Directors.
- High School Diploma
- Ability to type 65 wpm
- At least eight (8) years experience as an executive secretary in a corporate setting or eight (8) years experience as a legal secretary in a major law firm.
- Requires excellent command of the English language, both oral and written.
- Must possess superior organizational skills with ability to work independently. Must possess ability to handle several tasks on a priority basis at one time efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to communicate easily and effectively with senior-level management and Board members with an inherent capacity to instill trust and maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Ability to interact well with all members of the legal department and corporate headquarters.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma preferred
- High Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook preferred. Familiarity with a legal Document Management System, MS Visio and Access.
In order to apply to this position, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States; Hilton Worldwide will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position. You must also be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
A World of Opportunities
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For 93 years, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. The company is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Its brands are comprised of more than 3,800 hotels and timeshare properties, with 630,000 rooms in 88 countries and include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®. Visit www.hiltonworldwide.com for more information and connect with Hilton Worldwide at www.facebook.com/hiltonworldwide, www.twitter.com/hiltonworldwide, www.youtube.com/hiltonworldwide, www.flickr.com/hiltonworldwide and www.linkedin.com/company/hilton-worldwide.
Proud Part of Hilton Worldwide
Hilton Worldwide’s Headquarters is located in McLean, Virginia. The company owns, manages and franchises some of the best known and highly regarded hotel brands around the world. We offer competitive benefits to our Team Members. We invite you to become part of a dynamic team whose vision is to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality.
Hilton - 2 years ago
Hilton Worldwide is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 4,200 hotels, resorts and...