Nemours is seeking an Executive Assistant - Orlando (Neonatology, Nephrology & Genetics) to join our Nemours Children's Hospital & Clinic teams in Orlando, Florida.
Nemours Children’s Hospital is part of a multi-specialty group practice that provides pediatric care for children and adolescents with chronic or complex medical conditions in Florida, Delaware, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. At Nemours, we take a whole-child approach to children’s health care — treating the whole child (not just the condition) and advancing life-changing research, prevention and education.
On our 60-acre pediatric health campus, we offer family-centered specialty care, education and state-of-the-art hospital services, along with world-class pediatric specialties such as rheumatology, interventional radiology, and comprehensive physical and rehabilitation medicine. Nemours Children’s Hospital includes a new Nemours Children’s Clinic, an ambulatory diagnostic center, and extensive research and education facilities.
The Executive Assistant manages and coordinates the daily activities of the division’s Chairman, Chief, Director and/or Manager.
- Guide and process all aspects of the clinical schedules of the providers within the assigned divisions. This includes, but is not limited to, building the template in the Epic system and submitting to the enterprise templating team; completing and submitting call schedules for all providers within division; coordinating template changes through the enterprise templating team; submitting clinic cancelations, both planned and unplanned; and coordinating surgical schedules with outlook schedules.
- Manage administrative leader’s schedules with consideration to priorities and time efficiency.
- Handle incoming calls with courtesy, providing assistance and information as needed; page physicians as appropriate for the Physician to Physician line.
- Coordinate business travel, including airline reservations, hotels, auto rental and conference registrations for physicians, clinic staff for the divisions supported, and administrative leaders.
- Prepare correspondence (Word), reports (Excel) and PowerPoint presentations, along with occasional project work, for Division Chiefs and administrative leaders of the divisions assigned.
- Coordinate meetings with internal and external representatives, prepare agenda and handouts, schedule room and equipment, and arrange for meals.
- Maintain/approve payroll time for individuals reporting to the Director and/or manager of divisions supported.
- Maintain Physician payroll and assist with Timekeeper for those providing clinical research.
- Maintain academic activity database.
- Manage requests related to licensure, including payment; credentialing to external entities; and specialty societies.
- Manage expense reports and other administrative payment requests.
Education, Training and Experience
- High school diploma plus one year of additional education, or equivalent, required.
- One to three years of administrative experience required.
- Proficiency in standard software applications, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Must be able to work independently and think creatively.
- Must have the ability to work well with others.
- Good communication skills and regular attendance are required.
- Bilingual skills preferred.
Don’t miss out on important health care news and updates from Nemours – connect with us on…
Facebook (Fan Page) | YouTube | Twitter | Flickr
As an equal opportunity employer, Nemours is committed to focusing on the best-qualified applicants for our openings.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Hospital, Health Care, Healthcare, Medical, Clinical, Pediatrics, Pediatric, Children, Child, Neonatal, Chairman, Chief, Director, Executive, Manager, Administrative Assistant, Admin Asst, Receptionist, Scheduler, Clerk, Clerical, Secretary, Secretarial, MS Office, Microsoft, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Nemours - 19 months ago
Nemours is committed to improving the health of children. As a non-profit children’s health organization, we consider the health of...