Performs a variety of confidential functions to support administration of the assigned division(s) or department(s). Assists executive staff with official business matters as required or assigned. Also assumes leadership role; assigns or directs work to others; trains others and gives guidance to others.
- High School graduate with administrative assistant training or AAS degree
- Five years of administrative assistant experience, two of which are spent at executive level
- Experience with public contact is preferred
- Bachelors degree may be substituted for one year of administrative assistant experience
- Stooping, bending, reaching, walking, manual dexterity and visual acuity
- Sitting for extended periods of time at computer terminal
Bassett Healthcare - 18 months ago