Overview of the Department:
The newly formed Global Strategic Capabilities and Servicing (GSCS) organization is responsible for transforming HR operations to deliver services to our employees and contingent workers that are simple, correct, and cost effective.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
This role supports two Vice Presidents in the Decision Support and Analytics team within Global Strategic Capabilities and Servicing (GSCS), including calendar management, travel plans, expense management, HR system reporting and other team administration. This role also works on discrete individual and group projects related to all facets of human resources.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Project management and follow up skills
- Prioritization, self management and initiation
- Analytical skills
- Excellent Outlook and strong Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Interest in HR function and career
- Discretion and professional demeanor
- “Can do” attitude
- Previous experience booking Travel and managing calendars of multiple leaders
- Previous experience managing charge-outs and cost centers
- Experience with Statements of Work (SOW)
Relevant college degree preferred but not essential.
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...