Chilton Private Clients (“CPC”) and Chilton Trust Company (“CTC”) are affiliated private wealth management firms launched in 2010 by Chilton Investment Company, LLC (“Chilton”). CPC and CTC together offer full-service, bespoke private wealth management services, including asset allocation advice, management of separate portfolio accounts, tax advice, acting as a trustee and personal representative, trust and estate planning and family office services. CPC is based in Stamford, CT and New York City and CTC is based in Palm Beach, Florida.
Our mission is to provide our clients with a portfolio of services that capture superior long-term returns throughout all market cycles by executing our proven commitment to value-oriented, fundamental research and disciplined portfolio management. We strive to achieve these goals through a team of passionate professionals who share a common culture of mutual respect, integrity, and work ethic built on creative thinking and leadership, and always putting our clients’ interests first.
Position Description Executive Assistant Duties:
Provide primary administrative support to CEO and Senior Vice President.
· Responsible for written and telephone correspondence including preparation of memos, forms, financial data, transcription of notes from recording devices, and maintain macros reports.
· Maintain calendars and coordinate business travel and client meetings.
· Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems.
· Perform special projects as assigned, including Excel spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations.
· Assist CEO with personal matters, such as filing, scheduling appointments, and arranging travel.
· Serve as back –up support for receptionist/ office coordinator.
Account Administration Duties:
· Provide assistance with account administration for both trust and investment management accounts, including preparation of account opening documents, coordination of asset transfers with other institutions, daily monitoring of accounts, coordinating receipts and disbursements with custodian and assisting with client inquiries.
· Track all prospects and client interactions in client database.
· Track and assist with compliance and regulatory matters, such as data gathering, file maintenance, correspondence and other compliance program duties as may be necessary .
· Assist with creating marketing materials, including presentations using PowerPoint and spreadsheets using Excel.
OneWire Inc. - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -