Requisition #: 69110
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Country: United States
State: New Jersey
Employment Status: Full Time
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 620,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to assist in supporting the VP of Corporate Developement. This person will be responsible for independently working on projects that may require the use of analytical skills and perform complex administrative and general office duties of a responsible and confidential nature.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Provide comprehensive administrative executive assistance to Vice Presidents
- Answer phone calls and take messages
- Forward incoming calls and emails to VP's for review
- Outlook Calendar management (meetings, dinners, events, etc.)
- Process invoices
- Submit business expense reports
- Enter monthly eTime (vacation days, U.S. travel dates, etc.)
- Supply orders for bottled water, office supplies, technology equipment
- Registration for conferences, expos, etc.
- Print reports as necessary for yearly summaries and provide to various departments and Executives
- Update and distribute monthly staff meeting report
- Coordinate domestic and international travel for executives
- Reserve hotel, airfare, car rental, etc.
- Renew passports, visa, etc. for international travel
- Coordinate highly sensitive client meetings at hotels worldwide
- Coordinate meetings involving the CEO, CFO and other top level executives on and off site
- Time sensitive meeting space coordination
- Manage internal meeting space and technology configuration
- Reserve and connect video conferences with multiple locations
- Teleconference set-up for meetings
- Order catering for meetings
- Reserve meeting rooms, ensure proper supplies are in the room and assist visitors with connecting to projector and internet for presentations
- Monthly Deal Day meetings and coordinate ad-hoc meetings
- Administrative projects as needed
Experience, Skills, Academic:
- Assist with technology issues/requests
- Maintain records for off-site archive files
- Assist with highly confidential corporate mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Maintain lists of diligence participants for dataroom access and historical purposes
- Due diligence dataroom document management
- Assign and track incoming corporate opportunities
- Update Atracker database (calls, deals, etc.)
- Manage corporate integration projects and generate group reporting
- Integration project management with MS Project Web Access
- Provide training to integration team for MS Project Web Access
- Prepare and distribute highly sensitive corporate presentations and client engagement letters
- Ensure limited distribution of presentations
- Prepare and distribute engagement letters and maintain electronic and hard copy files
- Ensure discretion with highly sensitive documents, privileged information and high profile business guests
- Greet visitors and ensure discretion of their business meeting
- High school diploma required with some college and/or specialized secretarial courses preferred.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
- Prior experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Experience handling sensitive information and interaction with high level executives.
- Experience with resultant knowledge of Microsoft Suite and advance functions of software packages. PowerPoint a plus.
- Must have a broad knowledge of corporate operations policies and procedures necessary.
- Proven proficiency performing accurate and timely responsibilities.
- Ability to apply a high level of independent judgment and initiative in performing responsibilities.
- Ability to perform responsibilities with a high level of tact and integrity due to the great frequency of senior level internal and external contacts and the high degree of exposure to confidential data.
- 2-4 and up of related experience.
- Good listening and communication skills a must.
Job Category: Administration
Area of Interest: Executive Assistant
Locations: United States, Roseland, NJ
Automatic Data Processing - 8 months ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...