Coordinate and manage the business affairs of and provide full administrative support to the Group Chief Executive, CFO and p lans & directs the activities, coordination and management of various administrative activities.
What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Performs secretarial, administrative, organizing and research tasks requiring a sound understanding of organization policy and structure on behalf of the Executive Office.
- Liaise effectively with Senior Executives and external contacts on behalf of the leadership team.
- Meeting coordination and minute taking including research, preparation and dissemination of relevant information to stakeholders in advance of and following meetings; agendas, speeches, reports, minutes etc.
- Assist with management of correspondence, by prioritizing incoming mail and emails; initiating action, responding to general correspondence and flagging urgent matters.
- Answering, screening, directing and resolving all phone calls and enquires.
- Organize and coordinate travel requests as required.
- Assists the CEO& CFO on their logistics when on travel and provide administrative support as and when required.
- Propose improvements to internal processes and procedures for the efficient and effective administration of all office procedures in the VP’s office.
- Maintains confidential records and filing of reports, correspondence and related material for ease of retrieval.
- Prepares expenses.
- Compiles information and maintains complex databases for tracking information for reporting purposes and documentation archiving.
- Management of the day-to-day operation of the office space.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Bachelors Degree with major coursework in business administration, public administration
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Competence in use of the Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access at an advanced level
- Advanced typing skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Previous supervisory experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collate information accurately
- Excellent leadership skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Effective time management skills with an ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships
- Must know how to deal with a variety of individuals in person and over the telephone
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions
Names change, but people always need to build offices, factories, and process facilities. AAC Designer Builders, which does business as...